Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.
It’s funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged.
It’s like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.
A man who surrenders when he’s wrong, is Honest.
A man who surrenders when not Sure, is Wise.
A man who surrenders even if he’s Right, is a Husband.
There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.
There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbor has it.
Prospective husband: Do you have a book called ‘Man, The Master of Women’?
Salesgirl: The fiction section is on the other side, sir.
Man receives telegram: Wife dead-should be buried or cremated?
Man: Don’t take any chances. Burn the body and bury the ash.
In my personal opinion, Twitter is the worst online communication tool. I never understood, what it actually does.
- How it helps people being in touch?
- What will people do knowing what I am (or anyone is) doing in the world?
- I don’t understand why it is getting popular.
- Why and how people like it?
- Instead of wasting your time in twitter, why not people just go out and talk to someone in person. Go get some fresh air.
- Don’t waste time, instead have a cup of coffee, tea or whatever.
- The user interface is bad, no help, no vision, no mission.
- If I had came across such site by mistake, I would have put it in junk mail.
Can you list at least one reason why you use Twitter by the way?